25.1.14

Daily Love:

Today was the first day I actually, a 100%, loved myself. The first day I actually walked around feeling like I was beautiful. First day I laughed and smiled genuinely, and because I was actually happy. First day I stopped caring about what everyone else thinks, and how I must look to them. I'm a firm believer that even if you are the most beautiful person in the world and everyone sees light and rainbow when they look at you, but you don't believe that, then it all doesn't matter.

I used to be my own biggest critic, before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But honestly, for the rest of my life, I am going to be me and it's about time I start appreciating all the great things about myself. It's all about what your thoughts are.

Beauty comes from within.


Connect with me via: 

13 comments:

  1. I love the positivity and confidence in this post Zaha, we all need to feel this way...everyday. I know its difficult to get past and accept our own personal flaws, but sometimes we are too hard on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I definitely agree! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quote, i totally agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love yourself first :D

    we can follow each other! ;)

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/01/parking_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!
    maybe we can follow each other?let me know!!
    http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in this position,so can totally relate, in fact I'm glad itS not only me that has felt this way. Keep loving yourself girl, always remember that you are one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're not feeling that way anymore. Thank you, your kind words made my day! ♥

      Delete
  6. You're absolutely right, I think so many of us criticise ourselves before anyone can get their first and sometimes when someone does, that's why it hurts even harder. So happy that you are feeling this way, I wish you all the best! <3

    Sophie xox soinspo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. And it's about time we stopped feeling sorry for ourselves. Thank you so much Sophie! :D

      Delete
  7. Amazing!

    HERE my new post, what do you think about it?


    Kisses from BABYWHATSUP.COM
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAYS

    ReplyDelete