22.1.14

LLS's Weekly Picks: My Style Icons

I'm a woman of almost impossible standards, even especially when it comes to fashion. In my line of work, I come across countless fabulous dressers, but making it to this list takes more than just the latest Valentinos and Louboutins - it takes an extraordinary sense of style.
Here are my gorgeous style icons:

Olivia Palermo:
Olivia Palermo's style isn't like anything you've ever seen. She has an outstanding ability to mix different colours and textures and make it look effortlessly stylish - a quality not many people have. This socialite's style is, simply put, flawless!
I follow her blog religiously, and occasionally like to read this blog for tips on how to copy her style.
She also said 'yes' to model husband-to-be Johannes Huebl on New Year's Eve!! Lucky man.













Kourtney Kardashian:
This fashion queen is, hands-down, one of the best dressed celebrities out there. She has a versatile style, and always seems to mix and match vintage with modern pieces flawlessly. Who said the Kardashians aren't talented?

















Poppy Delevigne:
Cara's gorgeous older sister is perfect in every way imagineable.































Chanel Iman:
I love everything about this woman! Her bod, her hair, her face and her style. Is there anything she can't pull off?
































Who are your style goddesses?


Connect with me via: 

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the first two (the other I don't know enough to have an opinion :p)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant picks, each of them have amazing figures and have an innate sense of spectacular street style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first dress!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Gwyneth Paltrow & Jessica Alba :-)

    Sophie xox soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OP is my number one style icon!! Everything she wears is so beautiful! Have you been on piperlime.com? She is a guest editor there and posts her favorite pieces!!

    Michelle Wore This

    ReplyDelete