14.6.14

Pretty in Pink

Zara has been really outdoing itself lately. I was at a local concert the other week, and the singer Zein Awad was wearing these gorgeous pink pointed-toe heels that I just kept staring at the whole time. So finally, after it was over, I approached her for some small talk, and felt absolutely compelled to ask about the shoes. As soon as she told me they were from Zara, I did a quick Google search and have been admiring them ever since. They retail for $84, and you can take a closer look here.




Are you as obsessed as I am?

7 comments:

  1. That shoes rocks!
    Love it!

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This shoes are amazing :)
    kiss
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes!!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're awsome, but they're everywhere here in Portugal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made me want this pair too, so pretty, love them~! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete