9.7.14

Totes De Rigueur

Being an avid carrier of clutches, cross-body bags and mini satchels, making a switch to big fit-all totes just in time for university, I'm having a hard time finding a bag that caters to my every need. I'm on the lookout for a gorgeous, high-quality one that can fit anything from my everyday necessities to books and even a light-weight sweater.
Right now, the options are down to the following:

Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Neverfull, $1,180
Emporio Armani Large Shopper, $600
Ted Baker London Tote, $460
Ivanka Trump Croc-Embossed Tote, $171
Zara Mini Shopper, $60
Mango Herringbone Bag, $40

So, which one do you like best?

8 comments:

  1. nice selection!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/Befashion31

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Louis Vuitton and Ted Baker bags! I've been loving pastel accessories lately, although I still have yet to find a bag for myself in such colors. Great post!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are amazing! I like especially the fourth.
    You asked me about my workouts: I run three times a week and swim once a week.
    Have a great weekend:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, how does one choose from such an amazing array of pieces, I love the softer pastel colours for summer, so pretty.Thanks for your lovely words over at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first two bags!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bags! Cool blog :)
    I am so obsessed with bags myself, it adds the perfect touch to be feminine :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com
    New post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my those bags are the prettiest! My favorite one is the 3d one- I would do anything to have it! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful, in love with the first
    www.chilishake.it

    ReplyDelete